Friday, May 4, 2012

Melted Lenses and Colored Flashes

May the Fourth be with you today.

For my Photography class final, we were allowed to choose a topic to shoot about. I chose to instead use the technique of 'destroying' a disposable camera to make vintage-y pictures. Here are some of the results!



What do you think? I like the process, I want to try again and get better at it. Too bad disposable cameras are getting hard to come by! I gotta stock up. :(

I am so close to being done with finals and FANIME is coming up right afterwards oh gosh I gotta alter things and cut wigs and pack and find pieces.
I just got a sample of a Versace perfume which I'll review in a later post.
Thanks for sticking around with me! I promise to get better over summer.

seeyoulater.

No comments:

Post a Comment