Thursday, November 17, 2011

i'll teach you

I've been away for a while. Let me catch you up on my life

*Fright Fest is over :C
*Had a super crappy Halloween but I was so cute it made up for it
*I'm being sued for over $4 million
*Cramming for the end of the school semester
*I'm grounded from throwing a party at my house
*I did a photoshoot with a friend (Halloween costume mentioned before):


MY LIFE IS FREAKING HECTIC RIGHT NOW
Now I gotta go catch up and comment on my lovely friends blogs.

seeyoulater.

2 comments:

  1. I MISSED YOUR SCENT. Sued for $4million? NOT SURE IF JOKING? I think you should dye your hair blue for reals. Also you are always grounded, lawl.

    NOW.

    a) I say yes to strawberry pancakes.
    b) Nutella is the shit.
    c) My boyfrannndd says you look cool with blue hair.
    d) I bought a keyboard today (YAY) so will probs upload some of my muzikz at some stage, maybe? Not sure if lame though?
    e) I WANT TO MARRY YOU. Please make this happen.

    :D :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete