Tuesday, October 18, 2011

But every time I reach for you, you slip through my fingers

First off, who wants to see my bruises??



 Awesome.



I bought this lip stain by Revlon called Just Bitten in Passion. I feel like it is a bit too pink/bright so I'll go exchange it for a deeper red. It feels really light on my lips and it comes with a balm. I don't feel like there's anything on my lips at all, and they aren't dry either.  I highly recommend this product.



This has been one of my favorite outfits for a long time. I got the top at a goodwill a while ago and I have yet to find a way to style it otherwise.

Awesome shadow swirl.
 
 
Do I look like Stellapnp?? 


There's the ring I got off of ebay. It's an owl! I ended up buying a few more to accompany him. One I'm looking forward to is a bee ring. I bought it after finishing Generation A by Douglas Coupland. It follows five individuals who are stung by bees in a world that thought them to be extinct, and what happens to them following their stings. It was weird, crazy, and thought provoking, and the end was a sick twist! I highly recommend it.





 seeyoulater.

1 comment:

  1. Haha that's very stellapnp! OMG I GET CHICTOPIA REFERENCES LAWL. How did you get those bruises?! Cool outfit bro, I really like the whole high waisted thing. Yes I just called you "bro", what of it?

    ReplyDelete