Tuesday, May 24, 2011

there are shoes in my freezer

 I GOT MY DIMATTEOS YEEEAH.
So ever since Flattery first wore these shoes I've wanted them really, really badly. wedges are adorable and cork wedges are even more adorable SO I worked with one of my friends in Canada to get them shipped to me and HERE THEY ARE YAAAAAAY.

Flattery:


BOX YAAAY.

Unfortunately when I tried to get them on though, they were really tight. :C I misread the sizes on the website. I'm trying to stretch them though with water bags/freezing them. We'll see how that works. They are so much fun to walk in though, and they looked really cute on so I just hope I can stretch them out a little bit!

Pick your favorite thing in my freezer.

That's all for now. Time to do math for my final tommorrow.


seeyoulater.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you could stick shoes in the freezer to stretch them out! SWEET.

    ReplyDelete