Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Cover Me

I've been listening to cover songs on the Billboard youtube channel all morning. I love cover songs, it's a fun way to pay tribute and create a new meaning for songs, which I am all about.



I remember listening to her song I Am Not A Robot when she was an itunes discovery download. She has a very nice voice. And I love her outfit! Socks and heels yeaaaah.




That guitar/bass is so sexy. .-.




This is my favorite of the ones I will be posting; Marina is a close second.  I just love the tribal/indigenous feel Flo has to her songs. Plus I loved to sing this song when I was younger.  Florence is undeniably a powerhouse of talent. I'm in lesbians with her.




Her voice is soulful and sassy without the crazy dance beat. I love her voice! It's so clear.




This song reminds me of my childhood. My mom listens to country, and I grew up on it. Shania is an excellent song writer, and Charice's sweet voice adds a younger innocence and honesty to it.

Enjoy the songs!

seeyalater.

No comments:

Post a Comment