Sunday, January 9, 2011

happy days are

here again:

So my yesterday was completely horrible. With a little retail therapy though and making some new resolutions, I am already feeling a lot better.

School starts next wednesday but IT WONT LET ME ADD MORE CLASSES TO MY SCHEDULE. It says I have the max number of hours but I'm only taking ONE CLASS, for ONE DAY. :|
Jesus. I guess I'll just have to schedule a counseling appointment but when I tried online they were all for February. I can't wait that long! Hopefully everything goes well though.

I bought over $100 worth of things today hahaha...
I bought some skin care things and a lip pencil, and I also bought a 4 new books! Paper Towns and Looking For Alaska by John Green, Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Leviathon, and Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. I need some new books and I loooove John Green (and his brother Hanks's) vlog on youtube. I've been reading Shiver by Maggie Steifvater. If i had to describe it, it would be if Twilight was only about wolves, no vampires. It's a nice read, I get into books easily and I literally got lost in this book a few times. The male lead is a bit sue if you ask me though, OH WEREWOLF? OH GENTLEMAN? OH COMPOSES SONGS EASILY? If he didn't make up song lyrics through out the book it would be perfect. I'm almost done with it so hopefully I'll be done by the time my new books arrive.

I have started to make myself like tea as well! I've always thought it was really bitter, but if I add some milk and sugar it tastes so good! I've been drinking orange chamomile tea now. It's so smooth and makes me full after a nice big mug. I've already made myself like jalapenos/spicy food in general, so I know I can do it! Actually, my friend took me out to an awesome barbeque place in Fairfield. It was spicy but soooo good! I hope to hang out with him a lot more, he's a pretty chill dude. I will also hopefully be going back down to UCSC soon, and going to Oregon to stay with my boyfriend for a while.

Also back on track to lose weight. I weigh about 145-155 (different scales, don't know which to trust) and I want to get down to at least 120. I think i ca do it! Just a lot of lifestyle changes that are over due in needing to be done.

Also saving up for a place of my own, making new friends and hanging out with old ones. 2011 will be sweet.

seeyalater.

No comments:

Post a Comment