Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Fanime!

I decided I will go! Screw everything else, I want to have fun!

I have a room to stay in already, plus my pass for the days. I've already asked for it off for work so I think I'll be good to go.

For my costumes, I will be taking my Hinata costume and maaaybe my Yui costume. I need to get contacts for Hinata, and I need to get proper shoes and remake the hairpiece for Yui.

For some NEW costumes, I am considering making Utenas duelist outfit from Revolutionary Girl Utena/Shoujo Kakumei Utena.



Utena has always been one of my favorite characters. I love her strength, wit, and charm. I've always wanted to cosplay her! I hope I can do her justice.




If there ever was an anime character I had to choose for a twin, it'd be Lucy Heartphilia from Fairy Tail. She loves books and writes herself, as I do. She also uses astrological signs for her 'fighters', and I love astrology. In love with being in love and her attitude in general is so like me it's crazy. I'm so excited to cosplay her.


Both these two characters I want to do absolutely perfect. I'm already looking into getting Utena's rapier commissioned, and I know a good seller for Lucy's set of keys. 

fffff so much money but it's all worth it.

seeyalater.

No comments:

Post a Comment