Tuesday, January 4, 2011

brushem (x3)

Ah, the dentist:

Always an adventure. In my mouth.
I have sensitive gums already, so scraping them is a nightmare for me. I also have tmj, and my jaw feels unhinged/crooked PLUS I grind and clench when I am stressed, so right now my jaw is always achey. No cavities though, and everything is basically as normal as it could be.

I'm going to stay with my friend for a few days just to get out of the house. I feel like melting into the carpet forever, this place isn't a good environment for me. If this were a perfect world, my boyfriend would let me stay with him at his apartment in Oregon, but this is not a perfect world. Although if i were to go, I would lose basically, everything. All my friends, plus my coworkers. My job is my paradise. I would not choose another first job to have. Everyone I work with is so nice and chill, especially my bosses. I'm not even saying this becasue I'm legally obligated to, but I really, really love my job. :{
There is a jamba juice close to where my boyfriend lives, but they would have to accept me transferring there. If they don't, I'm kinda screwed. Another thing is that I'm probably going to have to quit school to work and raise money enough for both of us to live. I mean, he has his housing and everything covered for the ROTC, but we don't know if that would also include me. Ugh. I wish I could just live in a nice environment and not have to feel like I'm going crazier each and every day with nothing to save me.

PS. I'm trying to post more. :{ 


seeyalater.

No comments:

Post a Comment