Thursday, January 20, 2011

Back to School

I just had my first classes of the new semester yesterday. I'm taking Performance for Cameras, Intermediate Math, Intro. To Govt. and Politics, and Creative Writing.

I had my acting and math classes yesterday. I'm really nervous for my math class, just because math has never been my strength, plus the class seems so demanding. But I will push through it as hard as I can. My acting class is cool. There's a lot of strong personalities in there but that's obviously because of the competitive nature of the game. I hope I don't get annoyed with anyone.

For picking out my classes late I got a pretty sweet schedule. I have only three days of class, Monday three classes (acting, math and politicalsci.) Tuesday is Creative Writing, and Wednesday is Math and acting again. My earliest class doesn't even start until 11. Yup, I think I can do this.

I really have to decide on a major though. I wish I had someone to help guide me. Lol, perhaps a guidance counselor?

Hope you have a good day!

seeyalater.

No comments:

Post a Comment