Friday, November 12, 2010

:|

bleh:

Endomitriosis. If you have it, you know what I mean.
If you don't, consider yourself verrrry lucky.


So basically the cramping from my period has gotten so bad that I am puking (very painfully/violently) and I passed out for a while. All the while my mother insists the only thing I can do to alleviate this is take birth control pills, which I know I shouldn't do because I cannot remember to take pills to save my life, quite literally.
Of course this is complete bs but coming from someone who doesn't think I need bc in the first place I expect it.

Anways, gonna wrap this up because I feel really light headed again, but I got two of my packages. The brown tights and the socks and orange tights. They are all great quality and once I get all my packages I will do a big review.

seeyalater.

1 comment: